1. We will collect and use the personal information that you give us, in particular your contact details, solely for the purpose of communicating with you, i.e. updating you with our news, projects or inviting you to our events. We undertake to keep your personal information securely in our computer records and will not pass your personal details to any third party.
2. The legal basis for us processing your personal information is consent, i.e. we require you to complete the form of consent below. If you withdraw your consent at any time, we will immediately delete the information you have given us from our computer records.
3. You are entitled on request and without charge to be given a copy of the information that we hold about you or your organisation, and to have inaccuracies in the information corrected or deleted. Please contact us by email (contact us page), telephone (0207 111 6210) or by post to our address as above should you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent.
4. We may also use information obtained about you from Cookies (i.e. files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our website in future.
5. This privacy statement is reviewed on a regular basis by our Directors and DPO and all changes and/or amendments will be updated on our website. Paper copies of the privacy statement may also be obtained without charge.
If you wish to complain about any matter referred to in this statement, please address your complaint to InverOak.