This page sets out how we collect, use and protect information about you when you visit our website www.ispirita.co.uk and generally when you use our products and services. Please take a few moments to read this page as by using our Website and any products and services we offer you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The information we collect
The only personal information we collect on our Website is the personal information that you chose to provide to us. This information may include:
- Your name and postal address
- Your email address
- Your contact telephone number
Although it is not compulsory for you to give your personal information to us, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services and products that our Website offers.
When you visit our Website, our Website may also automatically record your IP address and other information which is not personal information.
Our use of the information we collect
- Verify your identity
- Administer your account generally
- Process and keep you updated with any order or enquiry submitted by you
- Keep you informed about any new products and services – unless you have opted-out of receiving such marketing information.
From time to time we may contact you about new products and services we are offering and we think may be of interest to you.
We may contact you by post, email, telephone and other forms of electronic communication.
We may also pass your information on to third parties so that they can carry out their own marketing to you. However, we will only use carefully selected third parties whose information we consider may be of interest to you and only where you have given us permission to do so.
If you do not want to receive any marketing messages and you do not want us to pass your information on to our carefully selected third parties, then you can tell us at any time by emailing us.
When you visit our Website we may store certain information on your computer in a file known as a cookie. A cookie file is a text-only file and is used so that we can remember who you are each time you visit our Website. This will enable us to provide you with, amongst other things:
- A more enjoyable and customised service when you visit our Website
- A better understanding of your preferences in respect of our Website.
Most Internet browsers, for example Internet Explorer, will allow you to block and erase cookies. However, certain parts of our Website may not operate correctly and may not work correctly if you set your Internet browser not to accept cookies.
For more information on cookies you can refer to your Internet browser’s help menu.
We recognise that you will have concerns in respect of the security of your personal information and we have therefore implemented certain procedures in order to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and, accidental loss and/or destruction.
However, you should be aware that communications over the Internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Such is the nature of the Internet, communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered. We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss and/or destruction to your personal information that is beyond our control.
Disclosing your personal information
From time to time we may pass your personal information on to a third party in respect of:
- Any third party who may be involved in delivering any of our products and services ordered by you. This may for example include a credit card company where we need to validate your credit card details and obtain payment.
- Those third parties who we have carefully considered who may have their own products or services that may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by emailing us.
- In the event that we are sold to a third party or undergo any restructuring.
- Other than as set out above we will not pass your personal information on to a third party unless required by law or regulation for example in respect of the prevention of fraud or a crime.
Linking to other Websites
Posting personal information to the public
From time to time our Website may operate chat rooms, forums, wiki style facilities and other ways you can post information about yourself. We cannot be responsible for any information you post and you should therefore always be cautious about posting any personal information as this information once posted will become public information.
Credit and Debit Card Refund Policy
There may be occasion where a refund is requested by a customer. Refunds will be considered and processed according to the following guidelines:
If a customer is not completely satisfied with the goods or services they have purchased, has not received or used the product purchased and notifies the seller within 30 days, a refund will be processed on return of the goods or services, provided the goods or services are unused and in their original condition.
Telephone consultations will be strongly considered for refund provided that the customer terminates their consultation within the first five minutes. In doing so, the customer shall be entitled to a full refund, or for the originally purchased talk consultation time to be restored to its original value or amount. If a call is terminated after five minutes, any request for a refund will be considered by the payment service provider and retailer according to (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Reason for the refund request
- Quality of the service provided
- Duration of the service provided
When refunds are processed, the customer will usually receive the refund amount on the card used for the original transaction within 5 working days. However, it should be noted that refunds can take longer depending on the card issuer.
Individual retailers may modify the above policy in accordance with their specific industry needs, or company policy.